- Interested in joining SCAN? Galleries, museums, unis, curators, artists all welcome to join our growing network… https://t.co/HV8w2ExM83
- New data laws in May2018 are intimidating but important! @culture_public consider what cultural orgs need to know https://t.co/HEJjac4D8f
- Interesting read on what happens after closing down a commercial gallery, focusing on NY dealers via @artnet https://t.co/kUfNqHjbco
Browse content by theme:
Creative Carbon Scotland RFO Training
29 January 2015 until 31 March 2015
Creative Carbon Scotland has now announced its training and support programme for Creative Scotland RFOs and others who are interested in measuring, reporting and reducing their carbon footprint.
From April 2015 all Creative Scotland Regularly Funded Organisations will be required to report their carbon emissions for the period of April 2015 – March 2016.
To report on this period RFOs need to be ready to start measuring by 1st April 2015. To help you with this Creative Carbon Scotland is offering:
• Winter training workshops (January – March)
• NEW one-to-one meetings with our Carbon Reduction Adviser
• Email and phone support
• Access to online tools to simplify data gathering and carbon reporting
Through this support programme Creative Carbon Scotland will advise you on how best to use the information you gather to reduce your carbon footprint, save money and talk to audiences about your green work.
The key areas to gather information on will include:
• Energy and water (if you’re a venue or building)
• Business travel, touring, artist travel
In addition to our online resources, our training programme offers one-to-one support and unique workshops. The winter workshop programme features workshops advising across the following areas:
• Venue-based organisations
• Office-based organisations
• Environmental Policies
More information can be found on our new updated Training page. Sign up today at http://www.creativecarbonscotland.com/events/category/ccs-training/
Image credit: Tony Millings, Out of Water, by Helen Paris and Caroline Wright