- Interested in joining SCAN? Galleries, museums, unis, curators, artists all welcome to join our growing network… https://t.co/HV8w2ExM83
- New data laws in May2018 are intimidating but important! @culture_public consider what cultural orgs need to know https://t.co/HEJjac4D8f
- Interesting read on what happens after closing down a commercial gallery, focusing on NY dealers via @artnet https://t.co/kUfNqHjbco
Browse content by theme:
Maintaining Global Visions at Times of Change: SCAN Gathering and AGM
12:00 on 18 April 2017
Scottish Story Telling Centre
- 12pm SCAN AGM (members only)
- 1pm Light lunch for SCAN members
- 2-4pm Public Event
- 4pm-6pm Networking Reception
Confirmed speakers include:
- Anne Barlow, Tate St Ives
- Karen McKinnon, Artes Mundi
- Kate Gray, Collective
- Dele Adeyemo, Pidgin Perfect
- Sarah Munro, SCAN Chair/Director of Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art
Members book into our AGM now to guarantee your seat for the afternoon’s event.
Scottish Storytelling Centre is fully accessible. BSL translator available on request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
For further information about our venue please visit Scottish Storytelling Centre website and contact email@example.com for any queries about the event.
If you are interested in joining SCAN sign up at www.sca-net.org/join and come along to our AGM to meet the network, hear our upcoming plans and pitch in!