- You've got until 5pm tomorrow to apply for 1 day/wk Communications Assistant with SCAN - share please! #artjobs https://t.co/QrSS3DR7Lm
- You catch Kate Davis work 'charity' @StillsEdinburgh this summer,or @LUXmovingimage? Amy Tobin delves into the work https://t.co/4NuvQUKCll
- After oil boom, @RCloughton considers value of art in Aberdeen -incl @AnatomyRooms where SCAN have event next wkend https://t.co/Z5Kb4xAAsd
Browse content by theme:
Over the next few months we will be taking SCAN through a period of organisational review and re engagement with the sector and our members.
Our immediate activity will include,
• Developing our board so that all specialisms within the sector are represented.
• Consulting the sector through face-to-face meetings, a series of open meetings across the country and an online survey.
• Getting our website up and running properly.
• Sharing sector and member specific information through our website and e-blasts.
• Encouraging debate, conversations and networking through our social media channels.
The information gathered from the consultation meetings will feed into our plan of activity for April 14 onwards. This activity will include research and development, sector wide professional development activities, partnership projects and potential development of our membership structure and costs.
SCAN has played an active part in engaged advocacy with policy makers and funders over the last year alongside other network agencies namely the Federation of Scottish Theatres, Craft Scotland and the Scottish Literature Forum. We will continue this work and update our members on an ongoing basis.
We will also continue to work closely with complimentary organisations and projects such as Arts & Business Scotland, Culture Sparks, AmbITion, The Cultural Enterprise Office and engage Scotland for the collective benefit of the visual arts sector.
If anyone would like more info please feel free to email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org