- .@waspsstudios @HistEnvScot 'Past Forward - Stories of Urban #Scotland' closes Monday. An interactive journey thr… https://t.co/FahawoK6nd
- RT @AppliedArtsScot: .@sca_net & @FedScotTheatre seek your views on the impact of #Brexit on the arts sector to update their initial survey…
- #Brexit and the threat of no deal is leading to widespread insecurity across the arts sector. We are re-running thi… https://t.co/Ajf1a3hJVq
Browse content by theme:
Clay Portraiture with Duncan Robertson
16 October 2018 until 4 December 2018
Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop
What does the course cover?
Learn to model a clay head directly from life, develop observational skills and clay modelling techniques on this popular absorbing course.
Who will this course be great for?
- Beginners, intermediate, and advanced levels of previous experience – People looking to develop their artistic skills with a structured programme and clear course focus/ defined output – People who enjoy or benefit from individual focused attention from the tutor
All tools and clay included in course price
What level of experience do I need?
- Open to all levels – Perfect for beginners or those with some experience who wish to further develop their observational skills.
Who teaches it?
- Duncan Roberston – Graduate from Edinburgh College of Art – Awarded the King Edward VII Scholarship to study in Munich – Student of Eduardo Paolozzi – Over 20 years teaching experience – Freelance gallery educator at the Scottish National Galleries – Long term tutor for ESW’s learning programme