- Yvonne Billimore and Lydia Honeybone are hosting a re-reading on ecofeminism 📔 The evening consists of reading and… https://t.co/Vd8tCBzrPR
- The private view of Philip Akkerman’s exhibition takes place this Friday 28 June at Oxford House, Glasgow. This exh… https://t.co/I11fexmMXY
- This evening at 6pm, we're looking forward to hearing Laura Aldridge in conversation with Linsey Young as they disc… https://t.co/Ag5mK3PHe5
Browse content by theme:
Clay Portraiture with Duncan Robertson
16 October 2018 until 4 December 2018
Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop
What does the course cover?
Learn to model a clay head directly from life, develop observational skills and clay modelling techniques on this popular absorbing course.
Who will this course be great for?
- Beginners, intermediate, and advanced levels of previous experience – People looking to develop their artistic skills with a structured programme and clear course focus/ defined output – People who enjoy or benefit from individual focused attention from the tutor
All tools and clay included in course price
What level of experience do I need?
- Open to all levels – Perfect for beginners or those with some experience who wish to further develop their observational skills.
Who teaches it?
- Duncan Roberston – Graduate from Edinburgh College of Art – Awarded the King Edward VII Scholarship to study in Munich – Student of Eduardo Paolozzi – Over 20 years teaching experience – Freelance gallery educator at the Scottish National Galleries – Long term tutor for ESW’s learning programme