- Day 19! 🎄 New year, new challenge? Don’t forget we post regular visual arts jobs on our website. We’ve got 3 really… https://t.co/0razf5TUph
- It’s been a busy year for art in Scotland! 🏴🙌🏼 https://t.co/4FaE17PhZf
- RT @DovecotStudios: Treat that special someone in your life to a #workshop, #talk or #exhibition ticket at Dovecot this #Christmas. We hav…
Browse content by theme:
Clay Portraiture with Duncan Robertson
16 October 2018 until 4 December 2018
Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop
What does the course cover?
Learn to model a clay head directly from life, develop observational skills and clay modelling techniques on this popular absorbing course.
Who will this course be great for?
- Beginners, intermediate, and advanced levels of previous experience – People looking to develop their artistic skills with a structured programme and clear course focus/ defined output – People who enjoy or benefit from individual focused attention from the tutor
All tools and clay included in course price
What level of experience do I need?
- Open to all levels – Perfect for beginners or those with some experience who wish to further develop their observational skills.
Who teaches it?
- Duncan Roberston – Graduate from Edinburgh College of Art – Awarded the King Edward VII Scholarship to study in Munich – Student of Eduardo Paolozzi – Over 20 years teaching experience – Freelance gallery educator at the Scottish National Galleries – Long term tutor for ESW’s learning programme