- .@MuseumsGalScot are looking for an experienced professional to join their Grants team, supporting Scotland’s museu… https://t.co/6lZusPANM5
- RT @DeveronProjects: We are seeking a new Director! Our founding Director Claudia is stepping down after 25 years, so we are now looking fo…
- 📣Calling all SCAN Members! 📣 This week's online member meet on Thur 6 Aug will provide a great opportunity to meet… https://t.co/ez6m3jlAkY
Browse content by theme:
Cyanotype Fabric (Inter-Generational Series)
10:00 on 29 August 2020
Studio Pavilion at House for an Art Lover
TUTOR Martha Orbach
DAY Saturday 10am – 2pm
DATES 29 August
LOCATION Art Studios
In our experimental inter-generational series of art classes, adults and young people are invited to attend art classes together to learn processes, create work, support and inspire one another and collaborate. The courses are designed at an adult teaching level with in-depth skills and processes to create considered and professional pieces.
Cyanotypes are one of the oldest forms of photography and a beautifully low-tech printmaking process. Come and learn how to create your own designs by combining this process with paper cutting and stencil making.
Experiment with lettering, structure and form and take home your own selection of blueprints.
– introduction to cyanotypes and alternative processes in photography,
– introduction to stencils and paper-cutting.
– Introduction to designing with text and form.