- We’re seeking a Digital Storyteller who can create great content for our socials and e-newsletter to maintain & gro… https://t.co/oH7oYpOzNc
- .@CreativeScots Digital Pivot Support has re-opened for a second cycle. Open to #artists, #makers or organisations… https://t.co/sdMbj96g7G
- 📣📣 Museums and galleries included in the Phase 3 @scotgov announcements; they can open with physical distancing fro… https://t.co/bPLVGm51sv
Browse content by theme:
FCA&C's Artist Forum 2015
10:00 on 5 September 2015
2015 will be the 9th annual Forum FCA&C have organised for artists. Originally started with Fife based artists in mind, the event now welcomes craft and visual art practitioners from across the country.
Join us at Rothes Halls, Glenrothes, on Saturday 5 September 2015 for a day of talks and practical sessions. Following consultation with Fife artists, the main topics of the day will centre around routes to market and international selling – such as e-commerce, handling international sales, various ways to get your work shown. As speakers in this half we have:
• Paul Cosgrove (Gallery TEN, Edinburgh)
• Gayle Nelson (President of SSA and chair of the Cupar Arts Festival)
• Marcus Wilson (Pooka, Edinburgh- based web and internet company with special knowledge of assisting cultural individuals/organisations)
• a representative from Business Gateway Fife (who will talk on international trade issues).
The afternoon will comprise of 2 sign-up sessions – choose between taking part in a Problem Solving Surgery with either Business Gateway Fife, Stephen Palmer (Creative Scotland), or Marcus Wilson, or in a Critique-ing Session with either Graham Fagen, Gayle Nelson, or the day’s chair Carol Sinclair (where you bring along a piece of work to be critiqu-ed supportively).
We are also delighted to say that Graham Fagen, the artist representing Scotland at this year’s Venice Biennale, will present a talk.
The event will run as usual from 10am to about 3.30pm and is completely free including lunch and refreshments.
If you would like to attend this free event, please complete the form on FCA&C’s website.