- RT @GSofA: Visit @RoyalScotAcad New Contemporaries 2020 to see work by the best and brightest new graduates from Scottish art schools, incl…
- Platform: 2020 provides a dedicated platform for #artists at the beginning of their careers. If you are an early ca… https://t.co/4MKAfxFy2I
- .@DundeeCeramics classes for April - June 2020 are now live! Find out more: https://t.co/Tua4KCmyhb https://t.co/xIlylJByti
Browse content by theme:
Introduction to Studio Portraiture - One Day Course
10:30 on 23 March 2019
Street Level Photoworks
Saturday 23 March 2019
10:30 – 17:00
£65 / £50
Tutor: Colin Gray
A unique opportunity to learn how to consistently create professional portraits with acclaimed artist Colin Gray.
Colin will take you through the creative application of lighting, composition and camera techniques.
Using professional flash heads and backdrops you will work with a variety of creative methods to achieve great results every time.
The Formal Portrait & Studio Lighting:
· Creating formal portraits using a professional photographic studio
· Learning the basics of studio lighting including ‘High Key’ and ‘Low Key’ Lighting Techniques
· Aperture and its effect on depth of field
· Setting correct exposure using the light meter and studio lights
· Making creative choices
Book online https://bit.ly/2TKFpR3
or call: 0141 552 2151