- .@PlatformGlasgow in association with @SevenLochs and Friends of Glasgow's Local Nature Reserves, are seeking an ar… https://t.co/TZHm5JcunQ
- RT @DCAdundee: Have some creative camouflage fun with this week's Activity Sheet! Inspired by Cinthia Marcelle's photographs in our 2012 e…
- RT @ESWsculpture: This week's #ESWMondayMember is Chrissie Heughan with 'Wave to Each Other'. Silk screen print on artisan made Mino Japan…
Browse content by theme:
Introduction to Studio Portraiture - One Day Course
10:30 on 23 March 2019
Street Level Photoworks
Saturday 23 March 2019
10:30 – 17:00
£65 / £50
Tutor: Colin Gray
A unique opportunity to learn how to consistently create professional portraits with acclaimed artist Colin Gray.
Colin will take you through the creative application of lighting, composition and camera techniques.
Using professional flash heads and backdrops you will work with a variety of creative methods to achieve great results every time.
The Formal Portrait & Studio Lighting:
· Creating formal portraits using a professional photographic studio
· Learning the basics of studio lighting including ‘High Key’ and ‘Low Key’ Lighting Techniques
· Aperture and its effect on depth of field
· Setting correct exposure using the light meter and studio lights
· Making creative choices
Book online https://bit.ly/2TKFpR3
or call: 0141 552 2151