- Curators Kate Grenyer (@DovecotStudios) & Lisa Mason (@NtlMuseumsScot) invite you to hear more about the 60-year ca… https://t.co/xJycKZ8KqO
- .@jupiterartland are seeking an enthusiastic Communications Coordinator with a passion for #visualarts and learning… https://t.co/qa2o2NR767
- The Curator's Workshop returns to @CCA_Glasgow on 10 October with an event responding to Timothy Morton’s ‘Being Ec… https://t.co/oVA5EzBapR
Browse content by theme:
Introduction to Studio Portraiture - One Day Course
10:30 on 2 November 2019
Street Level Photoworks
10:30 – 17:00
£65 / £50
Tutor: Colin Gray
A unique opportunity to learn how to consistently create professional portraits with acclaimed artist Colin Gray.
Colin will take you through the creative application of lighting, composition and camera techniques.
Using professional flash heads and backdrops you will work with a variety of creative methods to achieve great results every time.
The Formal Portrait & Studio Lighting:
· Creating formal portraits using a professional photographic studio
· Learning the basics of studio lighting including ‘High Key’ and ‘Low Key’ Lighting Techniques
· Aperture and its effect on depth of field
· Setting correct exposure using the light meter and studio lights
· Making creative choices
Book online https://bit.ly/2TKFpR3 or call: 0141 552 2151