- Lucy Wayman’s ‘Clovehitch’ is a piece created from marine rope connecting ideas of system, control and release. Thi… https://t.co/xVeKvCqEyu
- RT @SogolMabadi: I was interviewed by @sca_net for their Art in Action campaign in relation to current project ‘Home Where Home Is Not’ w.…
- Caroline Achaintre has created a piece for the central courtyard space of Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop. In this wor… https://t.co/sMKol9ND4X
Browse content by theme:
Introduction to Studio Portraiture - One Day Course
10:30 on 13 July 2019
Street Level Photoworks
10:30 – 17:00
£65 / £50
Tutor: Colin Gray
A unique opportunity to learn how to consistently create professional portraits with acclaimed artist Colin Gray.
Colin will take you through the creative application of lighting, composition and camera techniques.
Using professional flash heads and backdrops you will work with a variety of creative methods to achieve great results every time.
The Formal Portrait & Studio Lighting:
· Creating formal portraits using a professional photographic studio
· Learning the basics of studio lighting including ‘High Key’ and ‘Low Key’ Lighting Techniques
· Aperture and its effect on depth of field
· Setting correct exposure using the light meter and studio lights
· Making creative choices
Book online https://bit.ly/2TKFpR3 or call: 0141 552 2151