- PhD Opportunity: 21st Century Tapestry A unique opportunity to contribute new knowledge and insight within traditi… https://t.co/A8sRn3lQ5s
- .@GSAArchives #CollectionOfTheWeek is their striking collection of Robert Trotter street #photographs, which captur… https://t.co/SAy2MAXUde
- Glasgow Doors Open Days Festival (@GlasgowDOD) is now underway until 20 September. You're invited to unlock… https://t.co/54WXWhUS3X
Browse content by theme:
Introduction to Studio Portraiture - One Day Course
10:30 on 14 December 2019
Street Level Photoworks
10:30 – 17:00
£65 / £50
Tutor: Colin Gray
A unique opportunity to learn how to consistently create professional portraits with acclaimed artist Colin Gray.
Colin will take you through the creative application of lighting, composition and camera techniques.
Using professional flash heads and backdrops you will work with a variety of creative methods to achieve great results every time.
The Formal Portrait & Studio Lighting:
· Creating formal portraits using a professional photographic studio
· Learning the basics of studio lighting including ‘High Key’ and ‘Low Key’ Lighting Techniques
· Aperture and its effect on depth of field
· Setting correct exposure using the light meter and studio lights
· Making creative choices
Book online https://bit.ly/2TKFpR3 or call: 0141 552 2151