- Yvonne Billimore and Lydia Honeybone are hosting a re-reading on ecofeminism 📔 The evening consists of reading and… https://t.co/Vd8tCBzrPR
- The private view of Philip Akkerman’s exhibition takes place this Friday 28 June at Oxford House, Glasgow. This exh… https://t.co/I11fexmMXY
- This evening at 6pm, we're looking forward to hearing Laura Aldridge in conversation with Linsey Young as they disc… https://t.co/Ag5mK3PHe5
Browse content by theme:
Maintaining Global Visions at Times of Change: SCAN Gathering and AGM
12:00 on 18 April 2017
Scottish Story Telling Centre
- 12pm SCAN AGM (members only)
- 1pm Light lunch for SCAN members
- 2-4pm Public Event
- 4pm-6pm Networking Reception
Confirmed speakers include:
- Anne Barlow, Tate St Ives
- Karen McKinnon, Artes Mundi
- Kate Gray, Collective
- Dele Adeyemo, Pidgin Perfect
- Sarah Munro, SCAN Chair/Director of Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art
Members book into our AGM now to guarantee your seat for the afternoon’s event.
Scottish Storytelling Centre is fully accessible. BSL translator available on request, please contact email@example.com to enquire.
For further information about our venue please visit Scottish Storytelling Centre website and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries about the event.
If you are interested in joining SCAN sign up at www.sca-net.org/join and come along to our AGM to meet the network, hear our upcoming plans and pitch in!