- .@waspsstudios @HistEnvScot 'Past Forward - Stories of Urban #Scotland' closes Monday. An interactive journey thr… https://t.co/FahawoK6nd
- RT @AppliedArtsScot: .@sca_net & @FedScotTheatre seek your views on the impact of #Brexit on the arts sector to update their initial survey…
- #Brexit and the threat of no deal is leading to widespread insecurity across the arts sector. We are re-running thi… https://t.co/Ajf1a3hJVq
Browse content by theme:
Peacock Visual Arts presents: Submit
5 December 2018 until 19 January 2019
W OR M
Submit to the W OR M and you’re in!
Peacock Visual Arts presents Submit – an open call – open to all. Submit your artwork and we will display the work in our exhibition throughout December and January. There will be no selection process all works will be displayed in acknowledgement of their artistic contribution. Join us this December and be a part of the conversation.
• £10 admin fee is payable for each piece submitted to the show.
• Maximum of 3 pieces per artist (multiple editions will be accepted) all works must be 2D.
• Maximum size limit: A3 for all pieces submitted.
• All pieces must be packaged appropriately – they must be unframed (this includes canvas frames) cellophane wrapped and cardboard backed – and clearly labelled with TITLE / ARTIST / PRICE / MEDIUM to be accepted.
• The standard gallery commission of 50% will be collected from each sale.
• All unsold work is to be collected within two weeks of the close of the exhibition. We do not have the capacity to store uncollected works.
• Work will be displayed on the walls of the gallery as well as within browsers and rotated throughout the period of the show.
• Deadline for submission – Saturday 1st December at 5pm
• Artwork should be submitted to W OR M at 11 Castle Street: open Tues – Sat from 10am – 5pm now until Saturday 1st December.
Submission forms available from our website or by emailing email@example.com