- The @ScotParl #CultureCommittee report on #ArtsFunding titled Putting Artists in the Picture was published last wee… https://t.co/pW2LQZwTVG
- Metanoia: Jack Dunnett Now showing at @ArushaGallery #Edinburgh until 30 December. Jack paints exclusively on sm… https://t.co/ZujnNnGhKx
- The deadline for @CovePark's Summer 2020 funded residency for Visual Arts is tomorrow (Monday 16 December). Learn… https://t.co/BgPHH65bRY
Browse content by theme:
Administrator and Bookkeeper
Collective is looking for an Administrator and Bookkeeper (maternity cover) to join our team.
This role is an opportunity support the Collective’s small team’s day-to-day operations and office administration. Alongside the General Manager and our Accountants, the bookkeeping part of this role will focus on the day-to-day management of Collective’s finances. As Administrator, you will support the organisational functions of Collective.
• Support the operations team delivering Collective’s organisational and office functions.
• Day-to-day administration of Boards.
• Working closely with the Director and General Manager to deliver day–to–day management of finances.
• Lead on office administration.
The position is maternity cover from September 2019 – June 2020, 16 hours per week. Visit our website for more information and to download the application pack.