- RT @AnTallaSolais: Delighted to be able to have artist Lar MacGregor @wayfaring_55 participating in @ScottishSeas #Ullapool Marine weekend…
- Join #artist and SCAN member @LarMacgregor on 25th Aug for a free drop-in family workshop as part of the #Ullapool… https://t.co/F6OFoHWqiP
- Futureproof - the annual showcase of new talent in #photographic #imagemaking @StreetLevel_ opens 24 August at… https://t.co/TL2q8mgTon
Browse content by theme:
Administrator and Bookkeeper
Collective is looking for an Administrator and Bookkeeper (maternity cover) to join our team.
This role is an opportunity support the Collective’s small team’s day-to-day operations and office administration. Alongside the General Manager and our Accountants, the bookkeeping part of this role will focus on the day-to-day management of Collective’s finances. As Administrator, you will support the organisational functions of Collective.
• Support the operations team delivering Collective’s organisational and office functions.
• Day-to-day administration of Boards.
• Working closely with the Director and General Manager to deliver day–to–day management of finances.
• Lead on office administration.
The position is maternity cover from September 2019 – June 2020, 16 hours per week. Visit our website for more information and to download the application pack.