- RT @CCScotland: OPPORTUNITY! Public #artcommission with @vastintuk and #GreenArts member @EdinburghPrints to respond to Fountainbridge's s…
- RT @StillsEdinburgh: 🗣️🗣️2019 AUTUMN/ WINTER COURSE DATES ARE ONLINE!! From DARKROOM, DIGITAL and ALTERNATIVE to SUPER 8, GRAPHIC DESIGN, S…
- Artist and musician Duncan Marquiss runs a #workshop which discovers sound and image at @CovePark on 30th July. Thi… https://t.co/EQ6XuVGdnN
Browse content by theme:
Finance & Administration Manager (part-time)
Salary: £25,000 pro rata (£15,000)
Hours: 0.6 or 3 days per week (or 22.5 hours), with flexibility on days. Office hours are between 9.30 am and 6 pm, Mon – Fri
Reports to: Director
Annual Leave: 12 days plus 8 public holidays.
Location: The Common Guild, 21 Woodlands Terrace, Glasgow G3 6DF
Notice: 1 month during the first 3 months and 3 months thereafter
Other: The Common Guild operates a Workplace Pension scheme available to employees
A job description including the Principal Aims, Key Responsibilities and Person Specification is available to download below and from our website.
To apply for this post, please submit the following by 12 noon on Friday 31st May
• a statement of interest in and suitability for the post outlined (2 x A4 max.),
specifically indicating how you meet the Person Specification outlined above
• CV, including names and contact details for two referees
Applications can be submitted electronically or by post and should be sent as follows:
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mark your e-mail ‘APPLICATION’ in the subject heading.)
post: The Common Guild
21 Woodlands Terrace
Glasgow G3 6DF
If you have any queries or would like further information, please call 0141 428 3022.
Interviews will take place week beginning 10th June 2019.
THE COMMON GUILD is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes
applications from all sections of the community. This means that everyone is
treated equally, regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sex, marital
status, responsibility for children or dependents, disability, sexual orientation,
religious or practical beliefs.