- Join @CreativeEdin on Thursday 16 July from 6pm via Facebook Livestream for their Summer Party: an evening of enter… https://t.co/yX1s7bkNIZ
- #ICYMI, this week we updated our #Covid19 survey. It is essential that we continue to inform @scotgov and #funders… https://t.co/0RTGLq2TI3
- .@balticgateshead's Woon Foundation Painting & Sculpture Prize very generously funds an open call shortlist exhibit… https://t.co/b3dili2uqv
Browse content by theme:
Culture Counts - Update
SCAN is a member of the Culture Counts campaign which is working to raise the volume of debate about the value of culture in Scotland.
The campaign engages with the Scottish and UK Governments to outline the fundamental impact culture has in society and is lobbying for culture to be included in the National Performance Framework, where the word culture is currently absent.
Culture Counts also produces resources including summaries of the latest research on the impact of culture and advice on how you can raise the profile of your work by engaging with local politicians. You can find these resources at www.culturecounts.scot/resources.
There are various ways you support the campaign.
• Show your support for the campaign by following @culturecounts on Twitter – www.twitter.com/culturecounts
• Sign up to the newsletter for details of upcoming events and new research – http://culturecounts.scot/get-involved/
• Become an advocate for culture yourself – use the Culture Counts toolkit – http://culturecounts.scot/resources/toolkit/- to engage with your local politicians to tell them how your work is important
Culture Counts will be active in the election, running a cultural hustings in April where cultural spokespeople from all the parties will debate and answer your questions. Keep an eye on the Culture Counts website and future SCAN bulletins for details.
If you have any questions or would like further information please email email@example.com.