- Lucy Skaer's 'The Green Man' @talbotrice75 & Samara Scott's 'Belt and Road' @GlasgowTramway have been featured in… https://t.co/GS4kTg0t1a
- RT @MAP_magazine: HEMISPHERIC PHASES Edinburgh Art Festival: Tom Jeffreys visits a group exhibition at Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop, includ…
- Just a few days left to see the playful, experimental and surprising 'Hito's Forest' @101hendersonrow, Edinburgh U… https://t.co/fI3tZnOBRF
Browse content by theme:
Terms and Conditions of Use
Your access to and use of the SCAN website (“the Website”) http://sca-net.org/ is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions, whether as a guest or as a registered user. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using or accessing the Website you accept the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using the Website.
1 Uploading Content to the Website
We do not control the content uploaded to the website by registered users (the ‘Members’). We reserve the right to delete, remove and/or edit messages and postings and terminate user access if we consider your use of or access to be inappropriate or damaging in any way. Our decision shall be final. By submitting content to the Website you agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any losses, including costs and expenses, arising out of your content.
By uploading content to the website you accept the following rules and will not post damaging viruses, post messages that we consider to be abusive, defamatory, contain illegal content or are unlawful in any way, do anything detrimental to the Website; or post content that impersonates a person or entity other than yourself.
Any material you upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
There are areas of the Website where you can register to become a member. The username and password and all other registration details used by you in connection with the Website are personal to you and you agree that you will not permit the use of such username, password or other registration details by any third party and you will not use the username, password or any other registration details of any third party.
3 Change of Use
SCAN reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that SCAN shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website at any time without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any such changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such changes.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to certain parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users who have registered with us.
4 Credit card details
SCAN will never ask for credit card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on SCAN.
5 Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that SCAN is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to SCAN or otherwise used by SCAN as permitted by law.
7 General Disclaimer
Commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
While we endeavour to ensure that the material on the Website is correct and regularly updated we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials on the Website. We may make changes to the material on the Website at any time without notice.
You agree to indemnify and hold SCAN and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against SCAN arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.